To view this protected post, enter the password below:
This course will offer participants a panorama of science communication challenges and best practices in formats such as public talks, radio interviews, policy briefs and news writing.
The 15 ESRs
Responsible for reviewing the functioning of the network from the ESRs’ perspective and for formulating propositions for Network optimization.
• WP1 to WP4 : Scientific Leaders
• WP5 : Training leader
• WP6 : Dissemination and outreach leader
• WP7 : Network management leader
• WP8 : Ethics requirements leader
• WP9 : Open access leader
Responsible for the implementation of the whole activity.
• Scientifc coordinator, Giovani Aloisi
• Project Manager (PM), Julia Champagnac
Assisted by permanent staff at IPGP
Responsible for the coordination of the overall scientific and technical activities regarding administrative, financial and legal issues.
3 external scientists
An external advisory committee that will provide valuable input for the training