This section is dedicated to communicate and disseminate the outcomes produced by SaltGiant via publications in peer-reviewed journals and outreach activities targeting the general public, students, industries, and the scientific community.
- Dale MS, Marin-Moreno H, Falcon-Suarez IH, Grattoni C, Bull JM, McNeill LC, The Messinian Salinity Crisis as a trigger for high pore pressure development in the Western Mediterranean,February 2021
- Francesca Bulian, Francisco J. Sierro, Santiago Ledesma, Francisco J. Jimenez-Espejo, Maria-Angela Bassetti, Messinian West Alboran Sea record in the proximity of Gibraltar: Early signs of Atlantic-Mediterranean gateway restriction, January 2021
- F. Andreetto, K. Matsubara, C.J. Beets, A.R. Fortuin, R. Flecker, W. Krijgsman, High Mediterranean water-level during the Lago-Mare phase of the Messinian Salinity Crisis: insights from the Sr isotope records of Spanish marginal basins (SE Spain), November 2020
- Beatriz Martínez‐Rius, For the Benefit of All Men: Oceanography and Franco‐American Scientific Diplomacy in the Cold War, 1958–1970, November 2020
- Fadl Raad, Johanna Lofi, Agnès Maillard, Athina Tzevahirtzian, Antonio Caruso, The Messinian Salinity Crisis deposits in the Balearic Promontory: An undeformed analog of the MSC Sicilian basins??, October 2020
– Photos / Videos of the network events